Artist Management Firm Seeks Administrative Coordinator
We are a well-known artist management firm based in downtown Burlington, VT, representing and managing internationally renowned classical musicians. We are seeking a friendly, capable, and detail-oriented Administrative Coordinator to join our small team. This full-time position involves providing bookkeeping and financial reports, as well as providing general assistance to the Managing Director and other staff members.
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide regular and periodic bookkeeping including managing receivables and payables, monitoring operational budget and cash flow projections, and preparing tax information for corporate accountant
- Provide administrative and consulting support to the Managing Director including creating and reviewing contracts, preparing reports, responding to correspondence, and scheduling meetings
- Maintain basic human resources records
- Field phone calls
- Oversee a variety of industry-specific and general projects related to booking, logistics, and administration
- College degree
- Strong financial background and skills
- 5-10 years of office experience in a law office, academia, non-profit, the arts, or other similar area
- High level of comfort using computers, technology, and the ability to adapt to industry software
- Proficiency with Sage Accounting software (or other general ledger program)
- Excellent speaking, writing, and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to multi-task
- Interest and knowledge of classical music (a plus but not required)
Salary commensurate with experience; generous vacation and holiday benefits; downtown parking.
Please send a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.